Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tiramisu is my favorite! This is a cheater’s version c/o Rachael Ray.
- 1 (12 ounce) package ladyfingers
- 1⁄2 cup strong black coffee
- 2 ounces coffee liqueur
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Open the ladyfingers and separate them Paint the ladyfingers with coffee combined with the liqueur using a pastry brush.
- Line 4 martini glasses with a single layer of ladyfingers, letting the cakes overlap a bit at the bottom. Press the cakes down to fit the lines of the glass.
- Beat Mascarpone and sugar together, 2-3 minutes and spoon into the glasses.
- Top glasses off with a cap of coffee and liqueur-soaked ladyfingers.
- Dust each completed dessert with cocoa powder combined with a touch of cinnamon.