Recipe by newspapergal
Great low-carb snack or appetizer. I have been keeping these on hand for the munchies :)
Top Review by Alliebaba
What I did was layer the salami slices with a thin layer of cream cheese, then salami, then cream cheese -- for a total of 6 salami slices. I then cut the rounds into wedges -- they looked very attractive on the platter.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces salami, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese, horseradish and seasoning salt. (Light or fat-free cream cheese also works well).
- Spread 1 1/2 teaspoons of mixture on each salami slice.
- Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- ANOTHER OPTION: Sometimes I mixed the cream cheese with 1 teaspoon of garlic, and 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan.
- These are good with olives on the toothpicks.