1/1 Photo of Quick & Tasty Salami Roll-Ups
Great low-carb snack or appetizer. I have been keeping these on hand for the munchies :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cream cheese, horseradish and seasoning salt. (Light or fat-free cream cheese also works well).
- 2Spread 1 1/2 teaspoons of mixture on each salami slice.
- 3Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- 4ANOTHER OPTION: Sometimes I mixed the cream cheese with 1 teaspoon of garlic, and 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan.
- 5These are good with olives on the toothpicks.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick & Tasty Salami Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.8
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 49.1 mg
- Sodium 463.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: