Great low-carb snack or appetizer. I have been keeping these on hand for the munchies :)
Make and share this Quick & Tasty Salami Roll-Ups recipe from Food.com.
- Combine cream cheese, horseradish and seasoning salt. (Light or fat-free cream cheese also works well).
- Spread 1 1/2 teaspoons of mixture on each salami slice.
- Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- ANOTHER OPTION: Sometimes I mixed the cream cheese with 1 teaspoon of garlic, and 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan.
- These are good with olives on the toothpicks.
What I did was layer the salami slices with a thin layer of cream cheese, then salami, then cream cheese -- for a total of 6 salami slices. I then cut the rounds into wedges -- they looked very attractive on the platter.
Everybody loves these! I add a pickle spear to some and the rest I left as is. I will make these often. Thanks!
My mom used to make these for parties. I haven't thought about them for years. Thanks for bringing back fond memories newpapergal!