Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick way to please the kids.
Make and share this Quick Skillet Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- Cook sausage over medium high heat in a 10-inch skillet until crumbled and no longer pink; drain.
- Blend in spaghetti sauce.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Place half of the cooked pasta in bottom of the skillet.
- Pour half of sausage sauce mixture over pasta.
- sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Top with remaining pasta, sausage sauce and mozzarella.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until heat through and cheese is melted.
- Remove from the heat and let it stand for about 1 minute before serving.
This didn't really taste like lasagna to us, but it was very good nonetheless. Served with garlic bread using Italian Style Garlic Butter. Made for a quick and super easy lunch. Made for Spring 2012 My 3 Chefs.