Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from Kraft Kitchens Winter 2005 issue. I'm posting it for safe-keeping as I plan to make it very soon.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces raw jumbo shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 3⁄4 cup primo thick and zesty pasta sauce
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 120 g linguine, cooked, drained
- Heat oil in large frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp; cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until shrimp turn pink.
- Stir sauce and peas into pan; reduce heat to low.
- Add cream and bacon.
- Cook until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Add to hot pasta; stir to coat.