- 3 lbs skirt steaks, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush the steak with the Worcestershire, and marinate in a pyrex dish for about 15 minutes.
- You can leave on the counter or refrigerate.
- Lightly pat the steaks dry with paper towels, and season well with the salt.
- Heat half of the oil in a nonstick or heavy skillet, over medium-high heat until hot.
- Saute half the steaks (or less so as not to crowd), about 3 minutes on each side (for medium-rare).
- Cook in batches, with additional oil, until all the steaks are done.
- Transfer to platter, loosely cover with foil, and let stand about 5 minutes before serving.