Recipe by Lisa Sorrell
When my kids were younger, I was always trying to think of the world's easiest and quickest way to make their lunches. I don't think you can get much easier than this...and the kids loved them!
Top Review by Lennie
I make this at least once a week; however, I use a large nonstick frying pan. Two or three mins per side is all it takes. More often than not, I add slivered deli ham in with the cheese and serve with salsa on the side, sometimes sour cream too. And try making a quesadilla with brie cheese and thinly sliced granny smith apple...it's yummy!
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay one tortilla on a cookie sheet.
- Spread cheese over the tortilla, being careful not to spill it out onto the cookie sheet.
- Cover with second tortilla.
- Bake at 350 degrees (F) for about 10 minutes, or until tortilla begins to turn golden brown.
- Cut with a pizza cutter into quarters (or eighths) and serve hot with salsa, sour cream or quacamole.