- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 10 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons Best Foods Mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large glass bowl, layer into bowl lettuce, celery, onions, peas and bell pepper. Seal with mayo. (Spreading a thin layer over the top of everything).
- Sprinkle mayo layer with sugar, grated cheese and bacon.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Toss and serve when ready.