Recipe by bmelton686
I just love these little pizzas. They are so easy & it tastes different from the other pizzas.
Top Review by Caryn
My kids love what we call Biscuit Pizza's. Our recipe is very similiar to yours except we use pizza sauce instead of tomato sauce and oregano. Depending on what cheese is in the refrigerator, we used cheddar or pizza cheese. The meat of choice is always pepperoni with the kids (also easier). Now that my kids are older they actually hand pat the biscuits into rounds and fix them all by themselves. Hard to believe we used to make these when I was a kid (your way though as there was no pizza sauce) over 30 years ago. Glad to see you post this kid friendly recipe (not gourmet but not bad for adults either)!!!!
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup tomato sauce (8 oz)
- 1 1⁄4 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese (or pizza cheese)
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons oregano
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ground chuck, pepperoni
Directions See How It's Made
- If you use ground chuck be sure to cook til brown& drain before you put on pizza.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Roll biscuits on floured board into thin rounds, about 4 in.
- in diameter.
- Place on buttered cookie sheet.
- Spread each round with tomato sauce, with your choice of meat.
- Add cheese, oregano& dot with butter.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8- 10 minutes.