Recipe by MissPenny
This salad is usually the first to go at BBQs. Can be made a day ahead. Dressing is a little different. Cooking time represents chilling time.
Top Review by Chai-Chick 4 the Lord!
I tried this recipe and thought it was very good! I didnt have everything for it, but I used everything I had. I also used ceasar salad dressing instead of french (because that is what we had on hand). Very good recipe, thanks for sharing it! (:
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta, broken in half
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 (2 1/4 ounce) cans sliced ripe olives, drained
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 -1 1⁄4 cup French dressing (I use Wishbone)
- 1⁄4 cup snipped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pasta and rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile in a very large bowl, combine the next 10 ingredients.
- Add drained pasta to veggie mixture.
- Add salad dressing; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle salad with parsley and cheese.
- Toss again.
- Chill covered in the refrigerator for 4-24 hours Stir before serving.
- (If storing more than 8 hrs before serving may need to add more dressing).