Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
If your looking for a fast and easy meal here is one that's tasty. Great served with buttered bread a side of green beans and a cold glass of milk. This is very filling and very cheap meal to make.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water (drained)
- 3 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) bag egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt and pepper
- Boil noodles according to the directions on package. Drain noodles then place back into pot.
- Add to the noodles drained tuna, cream of chicken soup,butter,salt and pepper.
- Stir till mixed and put back on stove and heat.
- once heated serve.
This was quick and easy for sure! It was really thick though, so I added a little more butter and some milk to make it creamy. I sprinkled a little parmesan cheese on top of mine. Thanks for posting!
The title of this recipe does not lie--this dish was indeed quick and easy. The part that took the longest was boiling the noodles. I suspected it might have been somewhat bland with only the salt and pepper, so I added a few healthy shakes of Cajun seasoning, which spiced it just right. We had it with corn and mashed potatoes on the side (which made for a carb-laden and starchy meal, but entirely satisfying nonetheless!) A tasty dish I will be making again!!