Recipe by sonnyu28
This is creamy Cauliflower Soup that is very budget friendly and super easy to make.
- 1 head cauliflower, separated and cut into pieces
- 1⁄3 cup carrot, diced
- 1⁄3 cup potato, diced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup broth
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 dash cumin, ground
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 dashes caraway seeds, ground
- 1 dash curry powder
- 2 dashes nutmeg, ground
- 2 ounces heavy whipping cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a large sauce pan and lightly saute the onions and carrots until onions turn lightly golden.
- add potatoes, cauliflower, milk, broth and all the spice and bring to a boil.
- simmer for 15-20 on medium heat or until all vegetables are tender.
- Puree until desired consistency and stir in the whipping cream for a more creamier soup.
- Serve on its own or with toasted bread.