Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is what I throw together if we're having fish and I want a quick salsa/sauce to go with it. It's quick, easy, healthy and you can change the ratios to suit your tastes or that of the fish! Please note that amounts are somewhat estimated as I do change this depending on what fish we're having. This is what I'd make for salmon, but it's just my preference. I would probably actually use 1 tbsp of lime juice but I like quite a strong lime flavour and I don't think most people would fancy it so much my way!
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice (I use bottled stuff)
- 2 tablespoons low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 pinch ground cumin
- Fling all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- If you're not so keen on lots of lime then add it in slowly until it suits your tastes.
- Serve immediately.
This caught my eye because my friend just discovered the wonderful taste of Cilantro and I'm definitely passing this on to her. Also ... one mostly thinks of Salsa as Tomatoes being the main ingredient, this looks like a great treat which I'm making and I'll add some diced cucumbers. Thank you.