Recipe by BeansnRice
From Campbell's Homemade in Minutes.
Top Review by Ducky
Super easy rice dish with interesting flavors. The lemon gives a refreshing taste while the pepper adds a little zing. I would try adding the broccoli with the rice so that it is not as cooked. This was made for Pick A Chef fall 2007.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 small carrot, shredded (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 1⁄4 cups Minute Rice, uncooked
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat broth to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add the broccoli and carrots, cover and simmer about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in lemon juice, pepper and rice.
- Cover and remove from heat.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with fork before serving.