Recipe by Sean and Janel
I found this recipe on a box of corn flakes cereal. It's quick and easy! Even better the kids like it!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder, divided
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 6 ounces noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, sliced drained
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease 2-quart casserole dish.
- Combine soup, milk, 1/8 tsp onion powder and garlic powder.
- Stir in ham, noodles and mushrooms.
- Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Combine cereal, butter and remaining 1/8 tsp onion powder. Sprinkle over top of ham mixture.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until edges are bubbly.
- I added shredded cheese to make it extra cheesy, and added extra garlic because we love garlic!