Recipe by Karen From Colorado
Posted from Taste of Home, Quick Cooking cook book as a recipe request.
Top Review by bmcnichol
I have bunch of ham steaks I am trying to use up and was looking for something different. I didn't measure my ham but followed the recipe as written other then I added a bunch of pepper and used a can of green beans instead of frozen. This was really easy to make and we all enjoyed it.
- 1 (5 ounce) package scalloped potatoes mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups fully cooked and cubed ham
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cut green beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In an ungreased 2 qt baking dish, combine potatoes with sauce mix.
- boiling water and butter.
- Stir in milk, ham, and beans.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 400 degree oven for 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occassionaly.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.