Prep 1 hr 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is a big hit with my family. I always use two cans of cherry pie filling because it is my favorite part. Use one for a more fresh and light recipe. I have also seen it done with manderin oranges.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, Eagle Brand
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (16 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- shredded coconut (optional)
- Mix ingredients together in large bowl.
- Place into freezer for at least an hour.
- Remove from freezer and serve or refrigerate.
- Top with shredded coconut if desired.