1/2 Photos of Quick & Easy Vegetarian Lasagna
This recipe substitutes ricotta cheese with tofu. Don't tell anyone, and they'll never know the difference! You can also add some meat-substitute (my favorite is Quorn grounds) to make what seems to be a meaty lasagna... and only you will know there's no meat in it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g soft tofu
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh basil or 9.85 ml dried basil
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml fresh ground pepper
- 1105.63 g tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 226.79 g no-boil lasagna noodles
- 709.77 ml fresh Baby Spinach
- 473.18 ml low fat mozzarella
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Combine tofu, Parmesan, eggs, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- 3Lightly coat a 13x9-inch baking dish with vegetable cooking spray. Spread about 1 cup of tomato sauce at the bottom of the pan. Arrange one layer of noodles on top.
- 4Spread with half the tofu mixture; top with half of the spinach, a third of the remaining sauce, and a third of the mozzarella. Repeat layers, ending with noodles, sauce, and mozzarella.
- 5Cover with aluminum foil and bake 30-35 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick & Easy Vegetarian Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.0
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 52.0 mg
- Sodium 199.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomato and basil pasta sauce
no-boil lasagna noodles
low fat mozzarella