Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe in one of my cooking magazines and tried it right away. It is so easy and cheesy! A great dish, any night of the week!
- 226.79 g package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 236.59 ml shredded cooked chicken
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 158.51 ml condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 118.29 ml milk
- Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles.
- Combine the cooked chicken, onion powder, garlic powder and 2 tablespoons cheese; place about 2 tablespoonfuls on the wide end of each triangle.
- Roll up and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan combine soup, milk and remaining cheese.
- Cook until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Serve over crescents.
These were very good! I thought the onion & garlic were a bit overpowering and might cut them down a bit next time but otherwise this was great. I had some leftover chicken, cheese & cream soup and this was a nice way to use them up. I was a little shy on soup so added a little sour cream to make up the difference. My crescents were done after 16 minutes (18 min. would have been way too long.) Thanks for the recipe KC!
This was a hit, and super easy to boot! Even my DH who doesn't care for chicken too much liked this recipe. It really reminds me of a chicken pot pie with out the veggies. This is a keeper for sure! Thanks KC_Cooker!
A very nice, quick weeknight meal. I followed the recipe exactly, except I added diced onions instead of the onion powder. I used low-fat crescents & cream of soup with no problem. DH really enjoyed this, and I thought it was good & filling.