Top Review by LainieBug
Loved this easy recipe not only for the flavor but also that it only uses 4 ingredients. I used Hunts Zesty & Spicy Pasta Sauce and it gave a nice little kick. Served over spaghetti noodles with sides of garlic bread and salad.
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 lb frozen breaded chicken nuggets, Unthawed
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese (1 Cup)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Coat 13x9 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread thin layer of sauce in bottom.
- of pan, arrange chicken nuggets in single layer on top of sauce.
- Pour remaining sauce over chicken, sprinkle.
- with mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake uncovered 30-35 minutes or until sauce is bubbly.