Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick Cooking 2004
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup ground pecans
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- Beat cake mix and butter together in mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups half full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 min or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 min before removing to wire rack.