Super Quick Banana Nana Nut Muffins
Just made this recipe and it is awesome! When you taste these muffins, you will not believe how light and cakelike they are and that they start with a yellow cake mix. The batter mixes together in no time and muffins can be on the table in under 30 minutes.
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant banana pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 ripe mashed bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Mix first 6 ingredients together well and add chopped walnuts.
- Place batter in paper lined cupcake tins and fill 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350° for about 20 minutes or until tests done with a toothpick.