Recipe by AB_Fan
This tasty stew can be served over rice, noodles, or biscuits. Add some dumplings if you like; use left over cooked vegetables if you have them. Great for left over turkey too! This versatile, fast recipe helps warm up a cool evening and leaves plenty of time for everything else you have to do before the day is done.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked cut up chicken or 1 1⁄2 cups turkey
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans mixed vegetables
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat soup, milk, salt and pepper over medium heat. Stir often.
- Add chicken and vegetables. Heat through and serve immediately over rice, noodles, or biscuits.
- If chicken flavoring is not strong enough, add 0.5 - 1.0 tsp powdered chicken flavoring, such as Watkin's Chicken Soup and Gravy Base.