Recipe by Chef at Heart
This a 30 minute recipe (plus a little prep time). All I add to this if anything is a slice of bread to sop up the juice or some rice or potatoes
Top Review by Redsie
This was an easy and tasty weeknight dish! What I loved about this is that everything goes in the same dish and you don't need to prepare veggies on the side!! It took a little longer than 30 minutes to cook - but I had big chicken breasts. Thanks Chef at Heart!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 red onion, large sliced thinly
- 2 zucchini, sliced about 1/2 inch thick
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice vegetables to the size indicated in the ingredients.
- In a 11" x 7" rectangular casserole sprayed with non stick spray, place onions on the bottom.
- Next layer zucchini and then mushrooms.
- Place chicken breasts on top.
- Mix spices into the diced tomatoes, and pour on top.
- Cover with tin foil.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve with bread, rice or potatoes.