1/2 Photos of Quick Chicken and Vegetables
Chef at Heart's Note:
This a 30 minute recipe (plus a little prep time). All I add to this if anything is a slice of bread to sop up the juice or some rice or potatoes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Slice vegetables to the size indicated in the ingredients.
- 3In a 11" x 7" rectangular casserole sprayed with non stick spray, place onions on the bottom.
- 4Next layer zucchini and then mushrooms.
- 5Place chicken breasts on top.
- 6Mix spices into the diced tomatoes, and pour on top.
- 7Cover with tin foil.
- 8Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 9Serve with bread, rice or potatoes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Chicken and Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (502 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.8
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 521.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 32.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: