Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Canned chicken and instant rice make today’s recipe a breeze to whip up. This quick and easy dinner was a family pleaser.
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) canswanson canned chicken, drained
- 1 package mccormick chicken taco seasoning mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell condensed tomato soup
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked instant white rice such as Minute Rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 flour tortillas
- Add chicken to a skillet and break up into pieces.
- Mix in the seasoning mix, soup, water, and rice. Bring to boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to simmer and cover. Cook for 5 minutes until the rice is tender and water is absorbed.
- Place 2 Tbsp of shredded cheese in the center of each tortilla. Add some of the chicken/rice mixture to the center on top of the cheese and roll up burrito style.