Recipe by LaLa Lola
It's been saved in my recipe book for so many years; I don't recall where it's from. But it is so yummy!!!
Top Review by lauralie41
A tasty coffee cake that took little time to put together. The cheese filling is very creamy and not overly sweet. The biscuits hold up nicely and make a great crust for the filling. A dollop of fruit pie filling would be great with this. Made and reviewed for PAC 2008.
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, plus
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 egg
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, flour, and egg until smooth.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- Place in ungreased 8" or 9" round cake pan.
- Press biscuits over bottom and up sides of pan to form crust.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over crust.
- Combine remaining 1-1/2 tsps sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until filling is set and crust is deep golden brown.
- Cool 20 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool.