Prep 1 hr 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a yummy dessert treat that my mother got from International Delight quite a few years ago. Prep time includes time to chill.
- 1⁄4 cup international delights instant cappuccino mix
- 1⁄4 cup cold milk
- 1 3⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes vanilla instant pudding mix or 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes vegetarian instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Dissolve cappuccino mix in 1/4 cup cold milk in mixing bowl.
- Pour 1 3/4 cups cold milk into coffee mixture.
- Add 2 boxes instant pudding mix; beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
- Gently stir in 1/2 of 8-oz tub of Cool Whip.
- Spoon into 8 dessert dishes; refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Note: You can substitute another coffee flavor if desired!
This wasn't bad. But it wasn't exceedingly good either. Is very rich but the texture is a little odd from all of that pudding and not alot of milk to thin it out. I might consider making it again but using more milk and a different flavor, maybe soemthing like hot chocolate mix instead of the cappucino mix. Sorry it didn't work out for us, but someone else might really love it!