Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A girlfriend of mine made this for a playdate at her house. It was so delicious, everyone skipped the rest of the lunch options in favor of this refreshing and delicious salsa.
- 12 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, strained
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped finely
- 1⁄2 lime
- 1⁄4 red onion, diced
- Combine everything except the lime in a bowl.
- Squeeze lime piece over veggies.
- Mix well.
- Chill, covered for one hour.
- Serve with blue corn tortilla chips.