Adapted from an Australian website - ninemsn. This recipe needs a sandwich maker. It's very easy and quick to prepare. Convenient snack/dessert or even breakfast. One triangle-turnover equals one serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook chopped apples, cinnamon, brown sugar and orange juice together in a saucepan for approximately 5 minutes or until apple is softened slightly.
- 2Fold through raspberries and allow to cool.
- 3Cut each strip of puff pastry in half and lay one of the halves in sandwich maker.
- 4Top the halves of pastry with apple filling, and place other pastry half on top of each and close sandwich maker.
- 5Cook until golden on the outside, about 3 minutes.
- 6Turn out filled pastry and trim edges to neaten.
- 7Dust with icing sugar and serve with whipped cream or ice-cream.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Apple Turnovers
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 713.5
- Calories from Fat 421
- Total Fat 46.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 306.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 9.1 g