Recipe by WaterMelon
Adapted from an Australian website - ninemsn. This recipe needs a sandwich maker. It's very easy and quick to prepare. Convenient snack/dessert or even breakfast. One triangle-turnover equals one serving.
- 3 sheets puff pastry
- 2 apples, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 punnet raspberries
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- whipped cream or ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chopped apples, cinnamon, brown sugar and orange juice together in a saucepan for approximately 5 minutes or until apple is softened slightly.
- Fold through raspberries and allow to cool.
- Cut each strip of puff pastry in half and lay one of the halves in sandwich maker.
- Top the halves of pastry with apple filling, and place other pastry half on top of each and close sandwich maker.
- Cook until golden on the outside, about 3 minutes.
- Turn out filled pastry and trim edges to neaten.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve with whipped cream or ice-cream.