Quick Cherry Turnovers
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk
- Unroll dough and seperate into 8 triangles.
- Make four squares by pressing the seams of two triangles together and rolling into shape.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of the pie filling into one corner of each square.
- Fold dough over filling to make triangles.
- Pinch edges to seal.
- Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix sugar and milk.
- Drizzle over turnovers and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a wife and homeschooling mother of 2 beautiful and rowdy little boys. Recipes have always facinated me and I'll admit that I read more of them than I try. I'm in no way, shape or form a chef. I just enjoy simple down home cooking and comfort foods. We travel all over the country with my husband's job and this has provided a wonderful opportunity to get a "taste" for each region. I have been in 37 states and have enjoyed a little of each one, but Pennsylvania will always be home.