I threw this together one night when we all got home quite late and we were all starving. I needed a fast dinner I could make almost immediately. It is very quick and the family loved it. My son named it. We now make it once a month or whenever we feel hungry but don't have time to cook a full dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 white button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) box barilla rotini pasta (curly noodles)
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2-3/4 cup sour cream (depending on your taste. I used 3/4 c)
- 1Cook noodles and drain.
- 2While needles are cooking, saute the onion and mushrooms until soft and set aside.
- 3When noodles are done, drain well then add tomatoes, juice and all. Mix gently but well.
- 4Add onion and garlic powder and mix gently.
- 5Add onions and mushrooms and mix well.
- 6Combine mushroom soup and sour cream.
- 7Add to noodle mixture and mix gently but well.
- 8If you need to re-heat it, put on med. heat and stir gently, frequently until heated through but it iwll stick so watch it carefully. Or, you can transfer to a microwave safe bowl and heat on high until hot.
- 9Serve with a salad and biscuits.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Simple Noodle One Pot Wonder
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.5
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 725.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 15.2 g