1/1 Photo of Quick and Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Breakfast Muffins
I got this basic recipe from one here but adapted it and made it healthier and added a few things. This recipe is very easy to double and you can change different aspects to suit your tastebuds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup soymilk
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 1/4 cups baking mix (I use pioneer)
- 1/4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon clove
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup granola cereal (I use honey nut)
- 1preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line muffin tin with paper liners.
- 2in a small bowl combine milk and oats; let soak for 15 minutes.
- 3in a seperate bowl, beat together egg and applesauce, stir in oatmeal mixture.
- 4In another bowl sift together baking mix, splenda, cinnamon, allspice, cloves and rasins.
- 5stir flour mixture into wet ingredients just until combined.
- 6spoon batter into prepared muffin cups about 2/3 full.
- 7sprinkle tops with your favorite grannola for an added crunch.
- 8bake for about 20 mins.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Breakfast Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.4
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 155.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g