1/4 Photos of Quick and Easy Thrown Together Baked Spaghetti Casserole
Marsha D.'s Note:
This is one of the best baked spaghetti casseroles I have ever made that was so easy to put together. I am not sure where I got the recipe. My family and friends love this recipe. Serve with a nice loaf of garlic bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb angel hair pasta noodles
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of tomato soup
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- 2Prepare noodles according to directions on package.
- 3Drain well.
- 4In a large skillet, add beef, onion, peppers and garlic. Brown until pink is gone out of the beef. Drain.
- 5In a large bowl, mix together the meat mixture with the soups, water, seasonings, and spaghetti noodles.
- 6Spray a 9x13 inch glass dish with Pam and spread mixture into dish.
- 7Top with shredded cheese.
- 8Bake in oven 20 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- 9*Note: You may add Mozzarella cheese to the cheddar cheese for more of a cheesier bake.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Thrown Together Baked Spaghetti Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.8
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 67.9 mg
- Sodium 851.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 19.9 g