This is one of the best baked spaghetti casseroles I have ever made that was so easy to put together. I am not sure where I got the recipe. My family and friends love this recipe. Serve with a nice loaf of garlic bread.
- 1 lb angel hair pasta noodles
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of tomato soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- Prepare noodles according to directions on package.
- Drain well.
- In a large skillet, add beef, onion, peppers and garlic. Brown until pink is gone out of the beef. Drain.
- In a large bowl, mix together the meat mixture with the soups, water, seasonings, and spaghetti noodles.
- Spray a 9x13 inch glass dish with Pam and spread mixture into dish.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in oven 20 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- *Note: You may add Mozzarella cheese to the cheddar cheese for more of a cheesier bake.