A very quick way to make your own home-made pizza. This dough rises up nice and has a very light flavour. It can also be made in your bread machine on the 'dough' cycle.
- Mix 1 cup of flour with all other ingredients.
- Gradually add 2nd cup of flour until it forms a ball. Use your hands to form and knead the dough.
- Let the dough rest 10-15 minutes in a bowl covered with a dish towel or saran to keep it warm.
- Spread out onto greased pizza pan and top with your favorite toppings.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 15 minutes. Enjoy!