A very quick way to make your own home-made pizza. This dough rises up nice and has a very light flavour. It can also be made in your bread machine on the 'dough' cycle.
- Mix 1 cup of flour with all other ingredients.
- Gradually add 2nd cup of flour until it forms a ball. Use your hands to form and knead the dough.
- Let the dough rest 10-15 minutes in a bowl covered with a dish towel or saran to keep it warm.
- Spread out onto greased pizza pan and top with your favorite toppings.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 15 minutes. Enjoy!
This pizza dough was amazing. Made it twice, because the first one left cravings for seconds....The second time I added 1 tsp. each of onion powder, garlic powder, thyme and majoram powder and the crust turned out fantastics...my grandkids couldn't get enough, even the parents wanted more. Wonderful recipe....Thank you, no more order out pizza for us.
FINALLY! A truly QUICK and EASY pizza dough recipe!! An added bonus: it turned out better than any of the recipes I've tried that take 2 hours or more to make! I used half whole wheat flour and it turned out amazing!!! Thanks trishypie! I'll never use another pizza dough recipe!!
This made excellent breadsticks! (cut into strtips and rolled with garlic salt and parm, brushed with butter and baked) Thank you for the recipe, I will use it again and again since the rising time for the dough is so quick!