Recipe by trishypie
A very quick way to make your own home-made pizza. This dough rises up nice and has a very light flavour. It can also be made in your bread machine on the 'dough' cycle.
Top Review by melsmb
This pizza dough was amazing. Made it twice, because the first one left cravings for seconds....The second time I added 1 tsp. each of onion powder, garlic powder, thyme and majoram powder and the crust turned out fantastics...my grandkids couldn't get enough, even the parents wanted more. Wonderful recipe....Thank you, no more order out pizza for us.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2⁄3 cup lukewarm water (plus an additional 2 tbsp)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 1 cup of flour with all other ingredients.
- Gradually add 2nd cup of flour until it forms a ball. Use your hands to form and knead the dough.
- Let the dough rest 10-15 minutes in a bowl covered with a dish towel or saran to keep it warm.
- Spread out onto greased pizza pan and top with your favorite toppings.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 15 minutes. Enjoy!