1/16 Photos of Quick and Easy Pizza Dough
A very quick way to make your own home-made pizza. This dough rises up nice and has a very light flavour. It can also be made in your bread machine on the 'dough' cycle.
My Private Note
pizza d ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix 1 cup of flour with all other ingredients.
- 2Gradually add 2nd cup of flour until it forms a ball. Use your hands to form and knead the dough.
- 3Let the dough rest 10-15 minutes in a bowl covered with a dish towel or saran to keep it warm.
- 4Spread out onto greased pizza pan and top with your favorite toppings.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 15 minutes. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 997.7
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 597.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 208.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 30.6 g