Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Here is a recipe that is so delicious, and just as it says so easy, one for the beginner cooks to try!!
- 1 (300 ml) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 3⁄4 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 square semisweet chocolate
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly grease a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In large mixing bowl, beat Eagle Brand, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla until smooth. Beat in biscuit mix. Pat evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- Melt chocolate square with butter; drizzle over all, Cut into bars.
- Store at room temperature.
- Makes 24 bars.
This is wonderful and deserves even more than 5 stars! It is moist and the perfect amount of sweetness. Everyone who likes peanut butter should make this VERY EASY and luscious dessert! Made for My 3 Chefs Fall 2013,