Recipe by Chef mariajane
Here is a recipe that is so delicious, and just as it says so easy, one for the beginner cooks to try!!
Top Review by CarrolJ
This is wonderful and deserves even more than 5 stars! It is moist and the perfect amount of sweetness. Everyone who likes peanut butter should make this VERY EASY and luscious dessert! Made for My 3 Chefs Fall 2013,
- 1 (300 ml) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 3⁄4 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 square semisweet chocolate
- 1 teaspoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly grease a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In large mixing bowl, beat Eagle Brand, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla until smooth. Beat in biscuit mix. Pat evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- Melt chocolate square with butter; drizzle over all, Cut into bars.
- Store at room temperature.
- Makes 24 bars.