1/1 Photo of Quick and Easy Pansit
Pansit is a traditional Filipino dish similar to pad thai. Courtesy of Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package rice sticks
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) package mushrooms, presliced
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 cup carrot, matchstick-cut
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen French-cut green beans
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and set aside.
- 2Heat canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Add onion, garlic and mushrooms to pan; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
- 4Add chicken, carrots, peas and beans; cook 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- 5Stir in sesame seeds, soy sauce, sesame oil, pepper and noodles. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Pansit
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.8
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 39.2 mg
- Sodium 323.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 19.4 g