Recipe by merrymama2 C
My husband loves this recipe. It is so quick and simple, anybody can make it. If you cant find Ranch Style Beans, use chilli beans. We like to serve this along with Fritos and cheese for a Frito pie.
Top Review by Hopelessinthekitchen
Everyone in my family really enjoy this dish. It was quick & easy to make. I changed the chili powder to a full package of chili seasoning mix, and I added a can of tomato soup. GREAT RECIPE! It is a keeper.
- 1 onion
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 garlic clove (or 1t garlic powder)
- 3 tablespoons chili powder (to your taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 4 (15 ounce) cans ranch style beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes