Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My husband loves this recipe. It is so quick and simple, anybody can make it. If you cant find Ranch Style Beans, use chilli beans. We like to serve this along with Fritos and cheese for a Frito pie.
- 1 onion
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 garlic clove (or 1t garlic powder)
- 3 tablespoons chili powder (to your taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 4 (15 ounce) cans ranch style beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- Brown beef along with the onion and garlic, then drain off fat.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat and allow to simmer 10 minutes.
Everyone in my family really enjoy this dish. It was quick & easy to make. I changed the chili powder to a full package of chili seasoning mix, and I added a can of tomato soup. GREAT RECIPE! It is a keeper.
Friends and family liked this recipe, though additional seasoning was required. Doesn't take long to prepare.