Recipe by Polihali
I wanted to have some soup to go with my sandwiches and so I created this recipe with items I had on hand. My family loved it and I hope yours will too.
Top Review by mama smurf
Very easy and delicious! I followed the directions completely and DH, DH"S dad and I with an egg salad sandwich had a wonderful and fast meal. Thank you! Next time I might saute some onions, garlic and maybe some mushrooms and throw those in for even more flavor. Made for SPRING PAC 2010.
- 1⁄2 cup cooked chicken
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 (14 ounce) cans Swanson chicken broth
- 10 ounces california style frozen vegetables
- 1⁄2 knorr chicken bouillon cube
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, and frozen vegetable in a pot, heat just to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken and chicken bouillon, keep stirring until bouillon is completely dissolved and chicken heated.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5 more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!