Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
It's quick....AND easy!!!
Make and share this Quick and Easy Chicken Taco Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 14 ounces chicken broth
- 16 ounces fat-free refried beans
- 2 1⁄2 cups mild chunky salsa
- 15 ounces black beans, drained
- 12 ounces refrigerated chicken breasts, strips
- Combine broth and beans in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10-15 minutes.