Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These quesadillas are fast and easy with only four ingredients. The quesadilla mixture can be frozen and thawed for even faster meal preparation. They can be served with sour cream or salsa for dipping
- 12 1⁄2 ounces canned chicken
- 10 ounces canned tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 10 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- taco seasoning (optional)
- Drain water from canned chicken and canned tomatoes and chiles.
- flake chicken and mix with tomatoes and chiles, and shredded cheese in a bowl.
- Spead mixture over one side of tortillas as thin
- or as thick as you like.
- Fold tortilla and place in electric skillet on 325 degrees or on stove at medium high heat.
- Brown tortilla on one until side crispy then flip and do the same on other side.
- Place tortillas on plate to cool.
- Serve with LIPTON Spanish Rice mix for complete meal if desired.
This receives rave reviews from my whole family! So very easy and quick to make. I used Flour Tortillas Recipe #65491 instead of store-bought tortillas, and 2 cups of cheese instead of 1 1/2. This recipe will be a familiar one in our home. Thanks!
This is a quick way to enjoy Chicken Quesadillas. Very easy to make, thanks.