These quesadillas are fast and easy with only four ingredients. The quesadilla mixture can be frozen and thawed for even faster meal preparation. They can be served with sour cream or salsa for dipping
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain water from canned chicken and canned tomatoes and chiles.
- 2flake chicken and mix with tomatoes and chiles, and shredded cheese in a bowl.
- 3Spead mixture over one side of tortillas as think or as thick as you like.
- 4Fold tortilla and place in electric skillet on 325 degrees or on stove at medium high heat.
- 5Brown tortilla on one until side crispy then flip and do the same on other side.
- 6Place tortillas on plate to cool.
- 7Serve with LIPTON Spanish Rice mix for complete meal if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Chicken Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.6
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 37.0 mg
- Sodium 738.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 16.7 g