1/1 Photo of Quick-And-Easy Beef Pizza
This pizza lives up to it's name, it's ready in under 30 minutes! Adapted fro BH&G Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into thin bite-size strips
- 2 small red onions, sliced and separated into rings
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 2 (24 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 340.19 g tender cooked beef, cut into bite-size strips (shredded)
- 473.18 ml cherry tomatoes, halved
- 473.18 ml shredded swiss cheese
- 59.16 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 9.85 ml italian seasoning
- 1Place olive oil in a large nonstick skillet and heat.
- 2Put in the green pepper and onion and cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Set aside.
- 3Place pizza crust on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 4Top with the beef, onion and green pepper mixture, and cherry tomatoes.
- 5Bake in a 400°F oven about 8 minutes or until cheese melts and pizza is heated through.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick-And-Easy Beef Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.4
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 32.0 mg
- Sodium 59.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust