Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
From 101 Things to Do with a Cake Mix by Stephanie Ashcraft
- 4 -6 apples (about 6 cups)
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup quick oats
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel, core, and slice apples. Spread over the bottom of a greased 8 x 8-inch pan.
- Mix cake mix, oats, sugar and cinnamon together in large bowl. Pour melted butter over the top. Mix with fork until crumbly.
- Bake 35-40 minutes, until apples are tender and top is golden brown.