Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- In small sauce pan, combine cream cheese and butter.
- Mix until creamy.
- Add boiling water, Parmesan cheese and seasoning.
- Cook till Parmesan cheese is smooth.
- Pour over your favorite pasta and enjoy!
The Olive Garden used to have a dish w/alfredo, tortelloni, ham. They no longer have this, and when I made this recipe it was perfect. Didn't change/add any thing. Thanks
It was ok,but next time i think i will SLOWLY add the water in.