Recipe by senseicheryl
This was the featured recipe in an email today from the www.sparkrecipes.com website. "Mix-n-match your favorite veggies!" Submitted by MELLELAYTON.
- 10 ounces frozen spinach
- 3 eggs (or liquid substitute)
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup carrot (chopped or diced)
- 1⁄4 cup yellow pepper (chopped or diced)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line 6 muffin tins with foil liners. Spray liners with cooking spray.
- Thaw spinach and squeeze out all excess liquid.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Put equal amounts of veggie mixture into each liner.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Cups can be frozen in snack size bags and reheated - remove from foil liner before freezing.