When Im in the mood to stuff my face (and not feel too guilty about it), this is one of my favorite things to make. Its fast, easy, and family-approved. My 5 year old and non-vegan husband are always fighting over the last piece!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If using, spread coconut oil on one side of each tortilla then lay (oil side down) on a work surface.
- 2Covering only half of each tortilla and leaving a 1-inch border around the edge, arrange cheese, beans, and 2 tablespoons of the salsa, dividing evenly.
- 3Fold the tortillas in half and cook in a skillet over medium heat, covered, until golden brown- about 4 minutes.
- 4Flip the quesadillas and cook, uncovered, another 2 minutes or until the second side is golden brown and cheese has melted.
- 5Transfer to plates, top with guacamole and use remaining salsa as dip!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quesadillas W/ Beans, Soy Cheese, Guacamole, and Salsa (Vegan St
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 388.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas