- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 3⁄4 lb sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup biscuit mix
- hot salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle green chilies in a sprayed 9 inch pan.
- Add layer of cooked sausage, and a layer of cheddar cheese.
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, milk, and biscuit mix, and mix well.
- Pour slowly over chilies, sausage, and cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes, or until center is set.
- Serve with salsa.