Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
an easy recipe. For an extra zip, you can add hot sausage, and or a couple drops of tabasco.
Make and share this Quesadilla Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle green chilies in a sprayed 9 inch pan.
- Add layer of cooked sausage, and a layer of cheddar cheese.
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, milk, and biscuit mix, and mix well.
- Pour slowly over chilies, sausage, and cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes, or until center is set.
- Serve with salsa.
Loved by the whole family,thanks!
Made this for a late lunch today. It was quick, easy and called for ingredients I always have on hand. DH and picky DS both gave it a solid 4 star rating and ate two helpings. Thanks Weekend Cooker for a good recipe.