Impossibly Easy Quesadilla Pie
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Spray a 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender; remove skillet from heat.
- Stir in tomato, chiles, olives, 1 cup cheese, cumin, and salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture evenly into pie plate.
- In a bowl, add the Bisquick, milk, and eggs; stir until well blended.
- Pour batter over vegetable mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remainder of cheese and bake 3-5 more minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!