This is a burger that I created when my family was getting burned out on regular burgers, it was a huge hit and they request these often!
- Combine the turkey and beef together. Form into four large patties. Pat them down so they are about 1/2 inch thick or thinner. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat an electric skillet to Med-high heat. Spray with non-stick cooking spray, and then cook your patties until desired doneness.
- Cut the burger patties in half so you have 8 "half moons" and put a slice of pepper jack on each half, let cheese melt and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, spray your skillet again and place the tortillas on one at a time lay them on the skillet to warm and lightly brown. Just before the tortilla is done, lay one of the burger halves,straight side in the middle, on the tortilla.
- Remove from heat and place quacamole, sour cream ,and salsa in the tortilla before your cheese cools, fold up taco style and enjoy.