Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This goes great with my pico de gallo.
Make and share this Quesadilla recipe from Food.com.
- On work surface lay out two tortillas.
- Layer chicken, cheese and arugula on each; season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with remaining tortillas.
- Heat a griddle or two skillets and brush with oil.
- Carefully place quesadillas on griddle and cook until blistered and golden.
- Turn them with a large spatula and cook until golden.
- Meanwhile, stir cumin, cayenne and salt, to taste, into sour cream.
- Remove quesadillas and cut each into 6 pieces.
- To serve, dollop with cumin cream and top with salsa.