Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
This goes great with my pico de gallo.
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup queso fresco, grated (soft cheese)
- 8 pretty arugula leaves
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil, for griddle
- ground cumin
- 1 cup sour cream
- fresh salsa, for garnish
- On work surface lay out two tortillas.
- Layer chicken, cheese and arugula on each; season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with remaining tortillas.
- Heat a griddle or two skillets and brush with oil.
- Carefully place quesadillas on griddle and cook until blistered and golden.
- Turn them with a large spatula and cook until golden.
- Meanwhile, stir cumin, cayenne and salt, to taste, into sour cream.
- Remove quesadillas and cut each into 6 pieces.
- To serve, dollop with cumin cream and top with salsa.