Recipe by ChipotleChick
From Rachel Ray's 30 Minute Meals cookbook. A simple flavorful tomato sauced pasta.
Top Review by dallasdiva
Delicious and satisfying without feeling heavy. Don't skip the anchovies, they provide the bulk of the flavor! I upped the chili flakes and added some fresh basil. This will now be in the weekly rotation. Carnivorous hubby did not miss the meat and asked I make extra for lunch leftovers next time. Have everything premeasured and ready to go, this sauce is super fast!
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1⁄4 cup pitted black olives
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 lb linguine, cooked and drained